Stay up-to-date with our monthly e-newsletter and email updates.
Join us on October 3rd for a fashion show benefitting Critical Exposure.
PopNod presents a runway fashion experience celebrating those who are at the forefront of style and social good, while raising money to support Critical Exposure. Featuring outfits and jewelry from South Moon Under, Anthropologie, BaubleBar, and other PopNod partners, this rooftop fashion show will bring you the season's latest styles to dress to impress in the District taking you from Sunday brunch to Night at the Kennedy Center. Critical Exposure trains youth to use photography and advocacy to make real change in their schools and communities.
Fashion Show Events will include:
- Selected fashions from South Moon Under with labels to include: House of Harlow, BB Dakota, Free People, Citizens of Humanity, and more
- Selected fashions from Anthropologie
- Jewelry from BaubleBar
- Signature cocktails and samples from Butterfly Mixtures
- Music provided by DJ Billy Gale
- Raffle for specialty prizes
- Chance to win 1 of 25 swag bags with purchase of ticket by September 12
- Social Media contest for a fashionable prize
- Official after party at Irish Whiskey Public House
- Hair and make-up by Alaniis Summerfield